|Top Speed||40 mph (64 kph)|
|Battery Reach||61 mph (100 kph)|
The Toyeca is one of many selectable stock cars available in Re-Volt.
The Toyeca is a Glow-powered car with a 4WD drivetrain, classified under the Pro class. Toyeca is considered by the majority of the Revolters as "the official standard car for online racing". Apparently, the car has a good balance between speed, acceleration, and handling, making this car one of the top choices for racing.
The uprising popularity of the Toyeca being used for online racing was started up from a currently unknown source. The car's popularity is so immense over the online racing scene, that it has became the standard for most online races, cups, and other online activities such as Battle Tag. Most of the players online prefer to play as this car, instead of the wide selection of other cars that are available to be used. There are a few players who do not prefer the Toyeca as their choice of car, and so would choose another car, commonly the Cougar or the Humma and sometimes the AMW, and a select few others in online racing choose cars in a lower class, such as the Adeon, Zipper, and others. However, the Toyeca is not the best choice of car for online racing, as this also depends on the track that the host selects.
- This car is not present in any of the various Re-Volt demos.
- The player needs to obtain all of the hidden stars in the Platinum Cup tracks in Practice mode to unlock this car.
- The car's default data folder name is 'toyeca'.
- The Toyeca is a Glow type car in the Pro class with a 4WD drivetrain.
- Toyeca's top speed in the mode Junior RC is 40 kph and in Console, Arcade and Simulation 65 kph.
- Resembles a Porsche 959 or 961 Coupe.
- One of the car's brothers is Purp XL.
- There is other car version called Evil Toyeca, which doesn't exist in any game port. It was founded in Xbox version source code so it's referred as DEV Car. Download link