Do we really need to show if tracks can be played in mirrored mode? Every track supports mirrored in this game.
I agree. This is obvious!
Right! So just for this track I've updated the content, just to demonstrate what the other tracks will look like. The fundamentals are:
Track Pic: As stated the talk page for the track Infobox, I suggested to use a landscape shot of the track. The gfx art isn't to accurate in my opinion, so that instead can go as first priority in the gallery.
Course Layout: Big section. Here I go through the layout word for word. To supplement this, images of the track must be provided, which I have done. It's a lot of pictures for Toys in the Hood 1, but that's because it's a long track. Expect shorter tracks like SuperMarket 2 to have fewer images.
Next is Hazards and Strategies. I just improved the content for this, and removed he bullet points. Full sentences are almost always ideal.
For the stars, I've used the tabbed feature to split, just to make it clearer. The images of the stars will be moved onto its respective gallery.
Few problems I need help with: The accent of the Track Navigation heading is not changing to blue. Is this because of the CSS settings?
- I was planning a different layout (as you can see at Botanical Garden). It's a little bit different from what was in my head, but I like it.
- Could we put the practice/global stars pictures in the practice/global box together with the text? Also, would the multi-tab idea also fit for tracks? (display different versions)
- Yeah, I did make some changes to the template. Reasons were that the unlocking criteria is a big more complicated for cars, so it gets its own section for that. I suggested to use the index numbers for REDBOOK, since it's a bit of overloaded information chucking mp3 title names into the data, especially those with index 4 to 9 lol.
- And yeah, as mentioned some gfx isn't accurate, like Toy World 1 for example.
- Yeah, good suggestion. I would make the changes, butI don't exactly know how to do that though. As for the other versions, it possibly isn't necessary as of yet, since you can't really capture a proper view in those versions. I'll look further into it, once we've set through all of the tracks to a fundamental standard.
- I still have issues with the color of the 'Track Navigation' heading though... Togehope (talk) 16:12, June 11, 2017 (UTC)
- Hey, can I help with the pictures for the galleries and infoboxes (from Museum 2 ahead)?
- AllanO1 (talk) 00:23, June 18, 2017 (UTC)
- Sure, any help would be appreciated! I gotta work on the demo cars so you can go right before me. Though now I have just realized that you should only do the infobox picture. You can still do the galleries if you really want to, I'm not going to stop you, but be advised that it might be hard without a written course layout. If you're wondering what the format is, it's desktop resolution for the images, Pickups and Skid Marks off, 16 cars including console cars (no custom cars), and finally I chose an Amaetur car for Easy, Advanced for Medium, Semi-Pro for Hard and Pro for Extreme. That way the CPU will pick the cars below my rating so every car gets showcased in the track images. Togehope (talk) 03:54, June 18, 2017 (UTC)
- It's ok. I can take those for the infoboxes first then I wait you to write the course layout before I take the pictures for the galleries. AllanO1 (talk) 16:08, June 18, 2017 (UTC)