The source code of Re-Volt and it's assets currently remains proprietary as it's licensing and copyright was later acquired by WeGo Interactive. As such, it is necessary to obtain a copy of the original game prior to running RVGL. Source code of the RVGL binary has not been publicly released, but RVGL does utilize open source libraries including OpenGL, OpenAL, SDL2, and Enet.
In the News
- ↑ Legal Concern
- ↑ Of All Things, Re-Volt Is Still Being Patched - Kotaku, Oct 27, 2015
- ↑ RVGL Makes Racing Fun on the Pandora
- ↑ ODROID (April 2016 issue, p24)
- ↑ ptitSeb's RVGL port for OpenPandora
- ↑ ODROID Forum - RVGL - Re-Volt (libGL)