Instances are the 3D models which you can add to a track via it's own edit mode. This consists of the .prm file type and the .ncp file type for collision data.
About the Edit Mode
- F4 to enter edit mode.
- Insert to insert instances (.prm)
- Numpad (plus)+ and (minus)- to cycle through available instances.
- Numpad 1-9 to rotate the model.
- P, [, and ] to increase RGB.
- ;, '', and #' keys to decrease RGB.
- Minus (-) & Equals (=) to increase/decrease LOD.
- Slash (/) & Star (*) keys to increase/decrease priority.
- Ctrl+F4 to save changes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.