Humma is one of the many selectable stock cars available in Re-Volt.
The Humma is a Glow-powered car with a 4WD drivetrain, classified under the Pro class. Running at 39 mph (64 kph), Humma possesses well-rounded top speed, being on par with the popular Toyeca. It also boasts the standard weight of 2 kilograms, which is relatively the same as most of the cars in its class.
Its major highlight is the vehicle's acceleration. Clocking in at an exceptional coverage of 9,75 m/s², Humma remains as one of the fastest accelerating cars in the game, only falling behind by the visual counterpart, SNW 35.
However, despite having great stats in both top speed and acceleration, the potential of Humma is excessively impaired because of its abysmal grip. The vehicle has a very high tendency to slide when turning, even at small jolts of steering, causing the car to fishtail and slide out of control. Countersteering with the Humma is extremely difficult due to the poor friction between the tyres and the ground. The stability problems are quite extreme that it is highly difficult to control properly, which is exasperated from the car being in such a high-paced and energetic game. Its grip issues are compartiviely of those to Pest Control, however Humma differs from the fact that it has a managable turning radius.
In conclusion, Humma has very appealing stats in all of top speed, accerlation, turning radius, and weight, but these advanatages are heavily negated due to the glaring flaw of its grip. Using an analog controller or steering wheel helps, as they have the flexible ability to control the degree of steering.
- A car called Acclaim (which essentially possessed the same visual features as Humma but had its parameters toned down to emulate performance of the Rookie rating), was present in the Acclaim Entertainment Re-Volt Demo.
- The Humma box art was included in the demo's game files, but was not used, instead using the carbox art specialized for the Acclaim car itself.
- The player needs to complete the Platinum Cup championship and finish in first place to unlock this car.
- The car's default data folder name is 'sugo'.
- The Humma is a Glow type car in the Pro class with a 4WD drivetrain.
- Humma's top speed in the mode Junior RC is 40 kph and in Console, Arcade and Simulation 64 kph.
- This car had a original name of "Hummo", as seen in DEV Version.
- The decals of Acclaim logo was removed in Re-Volt Classic and others Re-Volt mobile versions because of problems with copyright.
- In Re-Volt 2, the Acclaim decals was replaced by the WeGo Interactive logo, and it becomes the Type C paintjob for the WeGo Max (JG-7).
- This car isn't present in Re-Volt 2, but it makes a cameo in the champion section.