- " Evil Toyeca
The baddest car ever. "
—Text file from the Xbox source code.
Evil Toyeca, as well as the other evil cars, have a nebulous past and the purpose of its creation is currently unknown. The guess is it would be included in a supposed pack of contents that could be acquired only in the Xbox version of the game. However, how the pack would be is as mysterious as the history of its content.
Overall, Evil Toyeca is a complete copy of Toyeca in terms of body style and looks. Even its paint job is similar, except that it has different color tones.
As expected being an "evil car", Evil Phat and Evil Candy have a great difference of speed comparing to their counterparts. Evil Toyeca, however, is the only evil car that fits well to its rating, which sounds ironic since the car is the evil version of one of the best cars in Re-Volt. Evil Toyeca is only 4 mph faster than its counterpart, and 2 mph faster than Purp XL. Furthermore, the car shares almost the same top speed of Evil Candy, slower by millimetric differences.
Despite having the same top speed of Evil Candy, Evil Toyeca possesses a much better acceleration. The car clocks at 3.19 m/s², taking 6 seconds to fully reach the estimated top speed. As another quality of the car, it shares the same heavenly stability and handling of its counterpart, being one of the best choices for a race, and even becoming the newest competitor of Toyeca and Purp XL in terms of performance.
- Evil Toyeca, aside Probe UFO and Trolley, is the only car to have a special class engine.
- Evil Toyeca in Junior RC mode reaches 28 mph (45 kph).
- Evil Toyeca, along with Evil Phat and Evil Candy were included in the "Dev and Demo" pack on Re-volt Zone by the RVL Team. The same pack also contain a fan-made alternative skin based in the box art and one to fix transparency issues.
References and notes
- Even though the main folder was 'eviltoyeca', the car files were inside a sub folder named 'packagefiles'.
- Probably the unlock data would not be used, as the content pack would be acquired by different methods.